With hybrid or multi-cloud deployments being a norm for modern businesses, maintaining security and compliance across multiple environments while keeping track of costs can be challenging.
Leveraging Azure Arc from Microsoft, SNP helps you manage these mixed environments seamlessly while simplifying governance and management by delivering a consistent multi-cloud, edge and on-premises management platform.
Why Azure Arc for Multi-platform Management?
- Azure Arc-enabled servers :Manage Windows and Linux physical servers and virtual machines hosted outside of Azure, on your corporate network, or other cloud provider with ease.
- Organize and govern across environments :Get databases, Kubernetes clusters, and servers across on-premises, edge and multi-cloud environments under control by centrally organizing and governing from a single management portal.
- Run data services anywhere :Get automated patching, upgrades, security and scale on-demand across on-premises, edge and multi-cloud environments for your data estate.
- Multi cloud management :Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure.
- Governance & Security : Built-in Azure policies, role-based access control and compliance across environments.
- Management :At scale searchable inventory, unify management experience with consistent VM extensions.
- Azure Services to any Infrastructure : Standardized visibility, operations, and compliance across a wide range of resources and locations by extending the Azure control plane. Right from Azure, you can easily organize, govern, and secure Windows, Linux, SQL Server, and Kubernetes clusters across datacenters, edge, and multi-cloud.
- Cloud Native Apps Anywhere, at Scale : Centrally code and deploy applications confidently to any Kubernetes distribution in any location. Accelerate development by using best in class application services with standardized deployment, configuration, security, and observability.
- Data Services Anywhere :Flexibly use cloud innovation where you need it by deploying Azure services anywhere. Implement cloud practices and automation to deploy faster, consistently, and at scale with always-up-to-date Azure Arc enabled services
Proven Use Cases
Azure Arc Enabled for Hybrid Cloud Management/ Healthcare