When to migrate to the Cloud is a crucial business decision- based on multiple factors unique to each organization.
However, a key time to consider the cloud is when your business is on the verge of an expansion or upgrade. For instance, maybe your server hardware is reaching the end of its lifecycle or you need to add capacity to your data center. Or, it is time to upgrade to the latest version of software that is critical to your business operations. These can be opportune moments to consider the cloud as part of your new or upgraded infrastructure. Whatever your business case may be, SNP has ways to simplify the movement so you can focus on modernizing your apps to achieve business agility and increased productivity, through our deep technology expertise and cloud strategy and deployment experience.
SNP helps customers:
- Migrate existing workloads and apps to any cloud—public or private cloud, with Azure migration tools.
- Modernize traditional applications using containers, microservices and API enablement
- Multi-cloud and infrastructure management and data modernization.
- Built in security from the start.
- Migrate your SQL Server or non-relational databases with SQL Database and Azure Cosmos DB.
- Take advantage of App Service, Azure Functions and Logic Apps to help factor, re-architect and rebuild your apps in Azure.
Reasons to migrate to cloud
- Enhance Scalability: Moving to the cloud enables businesses to easily upscale or downscale the computing resources according to their current needs.
- Improve Operational Efficiency: The businesses have the option to integrate cloud-based services seamlessly with a variety of enterprise systems and solutions. Hence, it becomes easier for businesses to modernize and interconnect their existing applications and solutions. The interconnectivity helps businesses to improve promotional efficiency and employee productivity.
- Enhance Data Security: Leveraging the Cloud helps businesses enhance data accessibility and availability while ensuring your data stored in the cloud is safe and secure.
- Speed up Application/Service Deployment: Moving to the Cloud enables businesses to deploy applications and services without building and maintaining on-premise IT infrastructure. The solutions and services provided by leading cloud vendors help businesses to avail servers and other computing resources required to deploy an application/service on demand.
- Ensure Business Continuity: Applications and data stored in the cloud make it easier for enterprises to implement robust business continuity plans. They can further keep their applications functional and available by accessing disaster recovery or business continuity as a cloud-based service.
- Reduce IT Infrastructure Complexity: Often businesses need to deploy dedicated IT professionals to maintain and upgrade their onsite IT infrastructure. The onsite IT infrastructure further becomes more complex as the business expands its operations or launch new products. Cloud migration helps businesses to run applications and store data in an environment which is managed and maintained by the cloud service providers. The businesses are not required to deploy additional technicians to maintain and upkeep their IT infrastructure continuously.