The current digital security landscape for businesses is complicated, making organizations susceptible to a wide range of threats. And, when you consider recent headlines such as WannaCry, NotPetya attacks and the Equifax breach, it can feel like the bad guys are always one step ahead. While there isn’t a single security product that covers all threats, Microsoft Azure Security offers comprehensive, multilayer security through a robust set of native security tools that give companies much better odds of preventing and minimizing the effects of cyber attacks.
SNP’s key Microsoft Azure Security offerings include:
- A holistic solution that provides increased visibility and tighter control of Azure workloads, making it easier to prevent, detect and respond to threats in the cloud.
- Provides a bird’s eye view of your cloud security posture.
- Seamlessly integrates with preferred third-party security solutions.
- Rapidly and effectively detects and responds to threats.
An Azure service that helps you gather and examine your cloud and on-premises data regardless of physical location—revealing valuable insights through custom dashboards and visualizations.
- Gather, store and analyze log data easily.
- Get deep visibility across on-premises, hybrid cloud, and public cloud assets.
- Gain powerful, actionable intelligence swiftly.
Enhance data protection, ensure compliance and manage and protect cryptographic keys and passwords that are used by cloud apps and services—all with one robust solution. Plus:
- Improve key and password protection.
- Keep key access and applications separate.
- Simplify and automate SSL/TLS certification tasks.
An identity and access management cloud solution that provides a robust set of capabilities to manage users and groups. It helps secure access to on-premises and cloud applications, including Microsoft online services like Office 365 and many non-Microsoft SaaS applications. Also:
- Simplify user access to any cloud app and enable self-service for employees.
- Protect sensitive data and apps across your organization with enterprise SLAs.
- Seamlessly import your directory to the cloud for Office 365.
An Azure service that heightens overall security posture, protects data and applications without complicating sign-in procedures.
- Adds an additional layer of security when accessing data and applications.
- Deployable on-premises or in the cloud.
- Increase visibility into security with real-time monitoring and alerting.
- Use it with Office 365, Dropbox, and other SaaS applications.
For more on SNP's Managed Services, Contact Us here.