As a recognized Microsoft Gold Partner, our customers have high expectations on the level of services we provide. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing teams of technical professionals dedicated to medium to large corporate accounts. You will work closely with all levels of the organization for project planning, stakeholder management, risk management, and an understanding of a variety of infrastructure delivery methods. Active participation in incident resolution, thorough and extensive root cause investigation and remediation, stability and improvement initiatives.Read more
As a recognized Microsoft Gold Partner, our customers have high expectations on the level of services we provide. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing teams of technical professionals dedicated to medium to large corporate accounts. You will work closely with all levels of the organization for project planning, stakeholder management, risk management, and an understanding of a variety of infrastructure delivery methods. Active participation in incident resolution, thorough and extensive root cause investigation and remediation, stability and improvement initiatives.
The Project Manager is expected to continually develop and strengthen the associated external and internal relationships. The goal is to create joint partnerships with the client and the associated SNP teams and individuals through the Project Manager's pro-active and personable interactions.
If you are client centric technical individual with an outgoing personality and great presentation/ communication skills, this opportunity is for you.
- Responsible for the maximization of client satisfaction, as well as identifying and pursuing further business opportunities.
- Responsible for the service and relationship with clients and final user.
- Ensure high quality, efficient and professional level of service is maintained.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of technical projects from initiation through delivery.
- Manage project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts, and access to existing information as needed.
- Ensures requirements for internal technology projects align to operational standards.
- Develop alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
- Develop, define and execute project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Identify needed resources for projects; define and assign major project roles.
- Coordinate activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Co-ordinate and manage the review of client scheme documentation or change events.
- Attend and participate in new client pitches as required.
- Developing and maintaining customized communication plans for each customer. Specific deliverables to include and are not limited to the following: Meeting Agendas, Meeting Minutes, Task Tracking, Escalation Tracking, Renewal Tracking etc.
- Assign and monitor work of project team, providing technical and analytical support and direction.
- Interfaces with external clients or field-based employees on technical matters as needed.
- Manages project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g. deadline, scope and quality) are achieved.
- Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- May manage the integration of vendor/subcontractor tasks, and track and review vendor/subcontractor deliverables, if appropriate for the project.
- Serve as liaison between technical and non-technical teams, in internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations, to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Conduct project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams, and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement.
- May directly oversee employees assigned to manage specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end.
- Select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Identify project management coordination process gaps or areas for improvement and recommends and implements solutions.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- SLAs (Incident, Change and Problem) co-ordinate any revisions in accordance with respective client
- Ensures Production Assurance Practices
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in IT discipline or management
- Complete understanding of Microsoft Products and technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Azure migration projects
- Experience with Azure Data & AI projects
- Experience with DevOps
- Proven experience with Incident, Problem and change management
- Effective professional verbal and written communication using MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize workload.
- Meticulous in the management of issues, risks and commitments
- Basic tool usage, especially report generation
- Strong personal influence skills
- Strong negotiations skills
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal individuals and external customers.
- Must be an effective communicator in difficult customer situations
- Solid understanding of the technologies being managed by SNP Technologies for the customer
- Solid understanding of how delivery provides the management services
- Experience of communicating with clients both in writing and face to face.
Location: OR, USA
For more information or questions, write to our HR team on - email@example.comRead less
What Makes SNP a Great Place to Work
Passion for Innovation
We believe the best work requires passion, collaboration and innovation. Our teams share an open studio space that allows for teamwork in every project, and you’ll often see us sketching out ideas on our tables during group meetings in our hi-tech conference rooms. Our cosy breakout rooms inspire personal creativity and are perfect for smaller brainstorming sessions.
We work hard, we play hard, and we’ve designed a culture that keeps our teams energized so they can do their very best work, every day.
By thinking and creating together, we combine our strengths to give our customers versatile products and services. We maintain a collaborative environment where each team member’s voice is heard, valued and respected so that their ideas benefit our customers.
Take your career to the next level! Join an established global company with a proven record of profitability and success.
Our diverse and multi-disciplinary team is an expert in delivering practical results in a variety of challenging environments. Its a range of knowledge, skillsets and world-wide footprint that make the team uniquely able to address technology challenges no matter how complex.
A Team Philosophy
At SNP each of us strives for better in everything we do. Work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched, and excellence is rewarded.
Our teams and clients have made significant contribution to make SNP a big success over the years where we have been recognised with several industry awards.
Fun Place to Work
We believe that by demonstrating a sense of humour and developing an enjoyable workplace environment, we create an enduring atmosphere for exceptional creativity, outstanding client service and thriving team members.