About the Customer
Innocor, Inc is a recognised national manufacturer of polyurethane foam products. For over 45 years, their innovations in foam have served as the core of their customers’ products- enabling advances in comfort, support and quality. They operate in 22 facilities in America where their foam is manufactured & products are assembled with the highest standards for quality & safety.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Azure Virtual Machines
Azure Virtual Network
Azure Active Directory
Azure SQL Databases
Azure Site Recovery
Azure Security Centre
Azure Backup Server
Operations Management Suite
Azure Managed Services
The SNP Solution
Innocor, Inc was using one ADFS and one WAP server for their Office 365 Single Sign-on. They needed a highly available ADFS infrastructure for their users in their corporate offices & remote locations and to manage outage in their datacenters. Innocor Inc., engaged SNP Technologies to plan and deploy a high availability ADFS single sign-on infrastructure with Microsoft Azure. SNP implemented the solution in 5 phases:
Phase 1: Discovery & Assessment:
• SNP performed an assessment to understand the client’s existing ADFS & Active Directory forest configuration.
• SNP also assessed Innocor’s current IP network, IP Schema and VPN devices of the two datacenters' in Red Bank New Jersey & West Chicago.
• SNP presented a detailed documentation of the implementation plan with schema and design built into the solution.
Phase 2: Infrastructure Deployment on Azure: SNP deployed the required Azure workloads to establish the ADFS infrastructure with the below components:
• Network components – virtual network, VPN gateway, Network security groups, VPN configuration on Azure VPN Gateway
• Storage components – Azure storage for ADFS infrastructure
• Virtual machines – Azure VMs for ADFS HA servers & domain controllers
• Backup- Recovery services vault for infrastructure backup
• Internal & External load balancers
Phase 3: ADFS & Active Directory Configuration:
• Configured ADFS servers using the client’s existing ADFS farm.