SNP Technologies & Microsoft Host a Hybrid Cloud Workshop: Invest A Few Hours, Get a Blueprint for the Year- January 30th, 2019 Charlotte Morrisville, NC.
SNP Technologies in collaboration with Microsoft is hosting a Microsoft Cloud Workshop on January 30th, 2019 at Microsoft Corporation, Charlotte Morrisville, NC. This deep dive workshop will teach you how to build a simplified hybrid cloud environment that enables you to build, deploy, and manage your infrastructure while optimizing productivity and accelerating your business.
Prakash Parikh, Founder and Chief Operating Officer at SNP Technologies will walk you through SNP’s robust Hybrid Cloud Framework addressing all stages of hybrid planning- from initial strategy, ROI approach, support and governance to helping you build your future-ready hybrid cloud roadmap.
- Extend your on-premise infrastructure to Azure to meet your strategic business initiatives around Cloud with foundational pillars targetting connectivity, identity, governance & security across your infrastructure, applications, and data.
- Make data-driven business decisions for your Hybrid cloud journey.
- How to achieve scalable, highly available, DR mitigated solutions with a Hybrid Infrastructure.
- Build a transformation path for your legacy SQL infrastructure and achieve datacenter modernization.
- How to make your applications run from anywhere with different application modernization solutions
- Best practices and tools to manage Azure.
3025 Carrington Mill Blvd,
Morrisville, NC 27560
January 30th, 2019
Choose your session:
Morning Session: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm (followed by business lunch)
Afternoon Session: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (followed by happy hour)
About the Speaker:
Prakash Parikh is the Founder and Chief Operation Officer at SNP Technologies with over 25 years of experience in information technology. He leads Microsoft’s Cloud Technology Strategy, Sales and Consulting Services at SNP, helping organizations improve ROI through accelerated deployment of software, faster adoption of emerging technologies, and innovative application of technology to address their business challenges.