SNP Technologies & Microsoft Hosts a 1 Day Cloud Immersion Workshop: DevOps for Azure Applications, April 4th, 2019 New York, New York
SNP Technologies in collaboration with Microsoft is hosting a 1 Day Cloud Immersion Workshop on April 4, 2019, New York, New York. This technical deep dive is a hands-on workshop that will help you build templates to automate your cloud infrastructure and reduce error-prone manual processes using Azure DevOps.
Gain hands-on experience on:
- How to provision Web App for Containers for hosting OSS applications
- Migrate a MongoDB instance into Cosmos DB
- Implement serverless technologies, such as Logic Apps and Azure Functions, to enhance OSS app functionality
- Provision an Azure Container Registry
- Build Docker images and push them into the Azure Container Registry, and
- Enable continuous deployment with Jenkins and Visual Studio Team Services (Azure DevOps).
You will have the opportunity to network with fellow community members, professional developers and subject matter experts attending this event to explore your own unique use case scenarios and learn how Azure technologies can help modernize starting today.
Microsoft Technology Center - New York
11 Times Square
New York, New York 10036
April 4, 2019
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Director of Development
For more information, please contact
Jatinder Kaur Virdee
Senior Marketing Manager