As a recognized Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, our customers have high expectations on the level of services we provide.
SNP is looking for experienced Business Development Managers with the right mix of technical and business exposure to drive and sell our complex business solutions in Microsoft Azure.
Our Key Business Solutions:
Adopting Microsoft Azure:
- Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Architecture
- Infrastructure and Apps Migration
- SQL DB, SQL Warehouse, Data Lake
- Security & Identity Management
- Data Center Modernization
- Open-Source Technologies
- Data Analytics
- DevOps Solutions
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
- SQL, MongoDB, Oracle DB
- MVC .Net Apps, Java, PHP, Python
- Power BI
- Machine Learning, Stream Analytics & Predictive Analytics
- Cortana Analytics, HDInsight Analytics
- Responsible for the complete sales lifecycle – customer profiling, qualification, pitching, proposing, nurturing, negotiating and closing.
- Develop leads; qualify leads into opportunities; manage the sales cycle and timely follow ups with the internal team and the client personnel.
- Strong sales experience in Business Development from IT services or product companies serving a global market.
- Pre-sales activities such as consulting with clients to determine their technology requirements.
- Understand SNP’s overall strategic direction and provide clients with an understanding of SNP as a company and articulate our Azure offerings.
- Generating new sales opportunities with new business and existing customers to achieve company's sales goals.
- Identify leads via channel partners, cold-calling, networking, events etc.
- Maintaining the database of current and prospective clients for SNP and assist the Marketing and Customer Services teams as needed.
- Present proposals, quotes, tenders etc. and suggest solutions on client needs.
- You will have quarterly targets to achieve and will be given 3 months to get up to speed with the role and build a sustainable pipeline for continued success.
- Develop relationships with C level and other key executives within the client/prospect base.
- Prepare MIS report & weekly reports on sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Good understanding of lead generation and sales operations.
- Experience with commercial negotiations to close deals quickly.
- Responsible for generating leads, exploring opportunities and meeting revenue goals & target.
- Record of surpassing challenging performance goals, proven ability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sales process.
- Proven to be successful in the role and can demonstrate this via target to earnings.
- Strong sales acumen, with a defined process to sell successfully.
Skills & Experience
- Complete understanding of Microsoft Cloud Products and technologies.
- 5+ years of corporate sales experience and relationship management at all levels.
- 5+ years of selling complex IT managed/professional services for within a consulting company.
- 5+ years of experience with software solution sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, MBA preferred.
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative successfully.
- Excellent attention to detail, especially with written communication using MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Passion for solving business and technology challenges with cutting edge technologies.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize workload.
- Strong personal influence skills.
- Strong negotiations skills.
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal individuals and external customers.
- Must be an effective communicator in difficult customer situations.
- Solid understanding of the technologies being managed by SNP Technologies for the customer.
- Solid understanding of how delivery provides the management services.
- An experience of communicating with clients both in writing and face to face.
We look for people with the following personal traits:
Passion. You exude round the clock enthusiasm for your field of expertise.
Versatility. You’re really deep in a few areas but capable across a much wider range.
Communicator. You can confidently converse with clients in their own language.
Problem Solver. You can figure out a solution to any problem that comes your way
Pragmatism. You can separate what must be done now and what can be improved later.
Team Player. You help others, ask for input and share ideas all in the name of teamwork.