As a recognized Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, our customers have high expectations on the level of services we provide. As an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing teams of technical professionals dedicated to medium to large corporate accounts. You will work closely with all levels of the organization for project planning, stakeholder management, risk management, and an understanding of a variety of infrastructure delivery methods. Active participation in incident resolution, thorough and extensive root cause investigation and remediation, stability and improvement initiatives.
The IT Project Manager is expected to continually develop and strengthen the associated external and internal relationships. The goal is to create joint partnerships with the client and associated SNP teams and individuals through the IT Project Manager's proactive and personable interactions.
If you are client centric technical individual with an outgoing personality and great presentation/ communication skills, this opportunity is for you.
- Responsible for the maximization of client satisfaction, as well as identifying and pursuing further business opportunities.
- Responsible for the service and relationship with clients and final users.
- Ensure high quality, efficient and professional level of service is maintained.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of technical projects from initiation through delivery.
- Manage project initiation activities that include managing contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts and access to information, as and when required.
- Ensure requirements for internal technology projects align with operational standards.
- Develop alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
- Develop, define and execute project plans, project scope, activities, scedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Identify the needed resources for projects, define and assign project roles.
- Coordinate activities and tasks among project team members and other internal departments and client or vendor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Coordinate and manage the review of client scheme documentation or change events.
- Attend and participate in new client pitches as required.
- Developing and maintaining customized communication plans for each customer.
- Specific deliverables to include and are not limited to the following: Meeting Agendas, Meeting Minutes, Task Tracking, Escalation Tracking, Renewal Tracking etc
- Assign and monitor work of project team, providing technical and analytical support and direction.
- Interfaces with external clients or field-based employees on technical matters as needed.
- Manages project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g. deadline, scope, and quality) are achieved.
- Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- May manage the integration of vendor/subcontractor tasks, and track and review vendor/subcontractor deliverables, if appropriate for the project.
- Serve as liaison between technical and non-technical teams, in internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations, to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Conduct project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation, and ongoing activities to accountable teams, and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement.
- May directly oversee employees assigned to manage specific projects that, have a distinct beginning and end.
- Select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Identify project management coordination process gaps or areas for improvement and recommends and implements solutions.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- SLAs (Incident, Change and Problem) coordinate any revisions in accordance with respective client
- Ensures Production Assurance Practices.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT discipline or management.
- Complete understanding of Microsoft products and technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure migration projects a requirement.
- Experience with Microsoft O365 migration projects a requirement.
- 4+ years in IT Services support and operations.
- Proven experience with Incident, Problem and change management.
- Effective professional verbal and written communication using MS Word, MS Excel, MS and PowerPoint.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize workload.
- Meticulous in the management of issues, risks and commitments.
- Basic tool usage for report generation.
- Strong personal influence skills.
- Strong negotiations skills.
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal individuals and external customers.
- Must be an effective communicator in difficult customer situations.
- Solid understanding of the technologies being managed by SNP Technologies for the customer.
- Solid understanding of how delivery provides the management services.
- An experience of communicating with clients both in writing and face to face.
Regardless of skills and experience, we look for people with the following personal traits:
- Passion. You exude round the clock enthusiasm for your field of expertise.
- Versatility. You’re really deep in a few areas but capable across a much wider range.
- Communicator. You can confidently converse with clients in their own language.
- Problem Solver. You can figure out a solution to any problem that comes your way
- Pragmatism. You can separate what must be done now and what can be improved later.
- Team Player. You help others, ask for input and share ideas all in the name of teamwork.