Simplify Cloud Security Across Hybrid & Multicloud with Azure Arc
Cloud infrastructure usage has seen tremendous growth in the past few years. As an established Microsoft Gold Partner, SNP is in a unique position where we help our customers build and manage their Cloud platform securely.
Leveraging Microsoft Azure, we are blurring the lines between the traditional categories of platform and management as we deliver an open cloud platform that has built-in security and operations management – and can still meet the needs of our large enterprise customers.
Some of the key features that can help you monitor, secure, and manage your hybrid cloud with the broad built-in security and management capabilities are:
- Azure Governance and Compliance: The Azure governance features help implement governance across environments, helps in creating hierarchies, applying Azure policies, creating blueprints, inventory management and optimize cost using Azure Cost management.
- Azure Cost Management: Cost management is a critical concern for many businesses, but with this feature now available for customers and partners for free, Azure spend can be managed and optimized seamlessly across Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud Platforms.
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud for Hybrid Workloads: Microsoft Defender for Cloud helps you protect all workloads running in Azure, on-premises and in other cloud platforms from cyber threats. With the recent release of new capabilities, customers can better detect and defend against advanced threats, automate and orchestrate security workflows, and streamline the investigation of threats.
- Azure Auto Manage for Virtual Machines: This feature simplifies the process of the entire VM life cycle by enrolling services like Microsoft Defender for Cloud, VM inventory, backup, VM insights, update management, change tracking, DSC, guest configuration, and more to your existing virtual machines.
- End-to-End Monitoring of Applications & Infrastructure: The new Azure monitor user experience centralizes the monitoring services together, so that you can get visibility across your infrastructure and applications. In addition, the application insights feature has been further optimized for application performance monitoring and failure diagnostics in applications.
- Azure Arc – Hybrid Workload Management: Customers can now manage their hybrid server infrastructure located on-premises or another cloud platform (AWS, Google, etc.). Azure Arc can deliver the following products and features for hybrid servers- Inventory with single plane of management experience, update management, Azure policies, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, integration of device logs with Sentinel, Azure automation, track configuration changes, auto manage for Arc enabled servers, efficiently manage Windows and Linux virtual machines in Azure, and across hybrid environments.
For more details of information on Hybrid Cloud Security & Management, contact an SNP representative
Read more blogs on Hybrid Cloud: