SNP uses a wide variety of physical, infrastructure & operational controls to help secure your infrastructure & applications.
SNP’s Advanced Security Services Portfolio
Azure provides a wide array of configurable security options and the ability to customize them as per your organization’s cloud security requirements with a centralized way to manage your on-premise or Azure environments through the Azure Unified Security Framework.
- Data Security Services – Data security and privacy risks are becoming more prominent in the business fabric of small to large organizations today. Businesses across the globe are facing productivity loss and are running at a higher data security risk. SNP’s data-centric consulting and integration services incorporate a risk-based strategy with leading data protection solutions to protect your organization’s critical data across its lifecycle.
- Network Security – SNP’s network security solutions deliver a reliable, resilient network infrastructure that is secured from the edge to the core, from client to server, and provide pre-emptive security that helps ensure business continuity and regulatory compliance. Some of our network security solutions include- Firewall/ VPN, Advanced threat protection, WAN optimization, Endpoint protection, authentication, vulnerability management, etc.
- Coud Application Security – Add and test security features within applications to prevent security vulnerabilities against threats by enabling application security. With this feature, SNP will enable you to configure network security as a natural extension of an application’s structure, allowing you to group virtual machines and define network security policies based on these groups.
Azure Advanced Threat Protection
SNP’s Azure Advanced Threat Protection cloud service helps customers identify, detect, and investigate advanced threats, compromised identities, and malicious insider actions directed at their organization.
- Monitor and profile user behavior and activities Azure Advanced – Threat Protection monitors and analyzes user activities and information across your network, such as permissions and group membership, creating a behavioral baseline for each user. We help you identify anomalies with adaptive built-in intelligence, giving you insights into suspicious activities and events, revealing the advanced threats, compromised users, and insider threats facing your organization.
- Protect user identities – Azure Advanced Threat Protection provides you invaluable insights on identity configurations and suggested security best-practices. Leveraging Azure Threat Protection security reports, SNP helps you identify users and devices that authenticate using clear-text passwords and provide additional insights to improve your organizational security posture and policies.
- Identify suspicious activities – Identify attempts to compromise user credentials using brute force attacks, failed authentications, user group membership changes, and other methods.
- Investigate alerts and user activities – Azure ATP is designed to reduce general alert noise, providing only relevant, important security alerts in a simple, real-time organizational attack timeline. The Azure ATP attack timeline view allows you to easily stay focused on what matters, leveraging the intelligence of smart analytics. With seamless integration with Windows Defender ATP, customers get another layer of enhanced security by additional detection and protection against advanced persistent threats on the operating system.
Hybrid Identity & Access Management
SNP’s Hybrid Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions help organizations protect their business-critical applications and data at the front gate. Organizations are better equipped to defend against hostile login attempts and protect credentials with risk-based access controls, identity protection tools, and strong validation options, without hampering the productivity.
Multi-Factor Authentication Service
Leveraging multi-factor authentication, SNP helps you immediately increase your account security by requiring multiple forms of verification to prove your identity when signing into an application.
With multi-factor authentication we:
- We help your organization design an additional layer of security that is best suited for your business needs.
- Ensure you have a back-door entry as a fail-safe for your environment.
- We help you secure your privileged access.
- We simplify the login process by having Microsoft authenticator application.
- Embed multi-factor authentication for your applications including Single Sign-On (SSO) enabled applications.
Azure Active Directory Federation Services
With Active Directory Federation Services, SNP provides a simplified, secured identity federation and Web single sign-on (SSO) capabilities. Federation with Azure AD or O365 enables users to authenticate using on-premises credentials and access all resources in the cloud. As a result, it becomes important to have a highly available ADFS infrastructure to ensure access to resources both on-premises and in the cloud. Deploying ADFS in Azure can help achieve the high availability, scalability, cross-geo redundancy and ease of management with minimal efforts.
With ADFS SNP helps enterprises:
- Design their ADFS farm which is the key step for securing communication with your partner organization.
- We make sure ADFS is always available to the user since it is the center of authentication.
- Our design solution will extend your ADFS infrastructure to Azure.
- We eliminate the need for users to remember multiple login credentials for multiple applications.
- Organizations will have the power to manage and maintain user identity at their end.
- User lifecycle management minimizes the risk.
Azure Active Directory Services
With Azure Active Directory, enterprises get a cloud-based identity and access management service, which helps employees sign in and access resources in:
- External resources such as Office 365 and numerous other SaaS applications.
- Internal resources such as apps on corporate intranet or cloud apps developed by your organization.
SNP helps your organization integrate your on-premises active directory to Azure active directory by using different methods:
- Pass-Hash Sync – The simplest way to enable authentication for on-premise active directory objects in Azure active directory. Users can access their on-premises credentials to access cloud-based applications running on Azure.
- Pass-Through Authentication – This authentication is facilitated via light-weight agents installed on existing servers. These agents have the permission to access to on-premise active directory controllers and outbound access to the internet.
- Federation Authentication – Here Azure AD redirects the user to ADFS as the authentication domain is configured as the federation domain. The ADFS server authenticates the user with on-premise AD.
Leveraging Active Directory Services, we help enterprises get a
- A fully functional hybrid identity solution that would help our clients to leverage their on-premise applications, SaaS and Office 365.
- SNP will even implement security governance by configuring multi-factor authentication and conditional access policies depending on the organization’s needs.
- We enable self-service password reset solutions that would let users reset their passwords and reduce the burden to support services.
- We provide clients with detailed documentation to help prepare them to operate with hybrid identity, multi-factor authentication, and conditional access.
Azure Active Directory Domain Services
This service from SNP provides managed domain services such as domain join, group policy, lightweight directory access protocol (LDAP), and Kerberos / NTLM authentication that is fully compatible with Windows Server Active Directory. Some benefits include:
- Simple – No domain controller deployment or patching required.
- Available – Highly available domain with automatic remediation and backups.
- Compatible – Fully compatible with Windows Server AD, natively talks to Kerberos, NTLM, LDAP and more, and has the same functionality as your on-premise Active Directory, leaving your apps to just keep working in the cloud.
- Cost-Effective – No need for complicated VPN networking and pay-as-you-go.
SNP’s network security services are designed to protect the usability and integrity of your network and data. SNP Technologies approaches cloud security concerns by implementing business-driven security management across on-premises, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
- Security Groups – Security groups provide the first level of protection for cloud network security. Rules allowing traffic are managed by security groups, however, there are no deny rules in security groups. The absence of a rule in this scenario acts as a denial. One of the major drawbacks of this security layer is this layer of security is directly connected to the cloud server. Hence, if there is a breach in the server then there are high chances of a breach in security groups too.
- Network Access Control Lists – Network Access Control Lists (NACLs) are responsible for providing security to the Azure cloud. Each NACL is connected to a VNet in Azure and controls all the instances in that VNet. The centralized NACLs store both allow and deny rules which makes this level of security much stronger than that in layer 1 with security groups.
- Cloud Vendor Security Solution – The best example for this is the new Microsoft Azure FWaaS. It is a next-generation secure internet gateway that acts as a shield between the cloud and the internet.
- 3rd Party Cloud Security Solution – The third-party security solutions develop and deploy firewalls protecting public cloud from the outside world, additionally, it also segments the clouds’ inner perimeter much like an on-premise network.
Data & Information Protection Service
SNP’s data and information protection services help customers discover, classify and protect sensitive information wherever it resides. With SNP, enterprises get:
- Comprehensive coverage across devices, apps, cloud services, and on-premises.
- The flexibility to customize protection policies to meet your unique security and compliance requirements.
- Helps your team stay productive with built-in experiences in apps and services.
- Get additional coverage from ecosystem partners extending protection to their apps and services.
- Governance – This is the first and foremost information protection component that acts as the foundation. The major requirement of the governance function is the creation of the framework ensuring IP strategies are aligned with the business goals and are in accordance with all the respective laws and regulations. Governance can be best implemented through – strategic management, reporting & communication, policies, compliance with IP regulations and privacy regulations.
- Program Planning – Planning function moves ahead with what is recommended in the governance function. This is achieved by designing, developing and structuring an IP program that is compliant with the governance framework. The key elements of planning are – standards, baselines, procedures, guidelines, accountability, resources, and metrics.
- Risk Management – Risk management is the third pillar of Information protection (IP) foundation. As the name implies risk management is all about identifying and managing information security risks. Once identified, risks should be prioritized based on a predefined matrix as high, medium or low.
- Incident Response Management – This involves developing and managing the capability to respond and recover from unsettling and damaging events. The key elements of incident response management are – processing, planning, exercises, activation, documentation and continuous improvement. The incidence response management involves the coordination of an incident response team, identifying an incident reporting center and implementation of incident reporting plan.