SNP’s backup and disaster recovery service provides simple, secure and cost-effective solutions to back up and recover your data and applications from the Microsoft Azure cloud.
Our experts can advise you on our backup and disaster recovery services in order to meet your exact requirements in terms of technology, budget, recovery point, and time objectives. Our solution architects and service teams will accurately match the right technology, tailoring the solution to match your environment.
Protect all your major IT systems. Affordably.
Achieve low recovery point objective (RPO) and recovery time objective (RTO) targets for every major system in your organization, simply and cost-effectively. Eliminate the hassle and cost of secondary data centers and tap into nearly infinite capacity at a moment’s notice with a cloud-based data recovery solution designed for the needs of enterprises.
Unify data management, security, and protection.
Achieve business goals for continuity and compliance throughout the lifecycle of your apps. Help secure your data with industry-leading protection offered by encryption features.
Ensure apps work when you need them the most.
Rest assured during an outage or disaster scenario with a disaster recovery solution that protects and natively supports the widest range of enterprise applications of any cloud disaster recovery provider. Fail over your apps—and your entire data center—with automated recovery plans in a matter of hours instead of weeks or months.
Perform tests any time for complete confidence.
When a disaster hits, the last thing you want is to run into a problem. Test your business continuity plans or run dev-test copies of production workloads in Azure whenever you need to, and without impacting users. Plus, test new versions of applications with copies of live data, and then seamlessly put the new version into production in your data center.
SNP’s Azure DevOps Services
Disaster Recovery for Enterprise Applications
SNP’s disaster recovery service can reliably recover your single-tier or multi-tier on-premises applications, without the need for your organization to invest in duplicate systems or additional staff. Leveraging Azure Site Recovery, SNP experts help you implement a seamless DR and backup solution by managing and orchestrating replication, failover, and failback of on-premises machines, and Azure virtual machines (VMs) and integrate them to Azure, exceeding the capabilities of most on-premises disaster recovery solutions, at a lower total cost of ownership (TCO) than competing solutions.
SNP’s Azure Recovery Services contribute to your BCDR strategy:
- Site Recovery service: Site Recovery helps ensure business continuity by keeping business apps and workloads running during outages. Site Recovery replicates workloads running on physical and virtual machines (VMs) from a primary site to a secondary location. When an outage occurs at your primary site, you fail over to a secondary location, and access apps from there. After the primary location is running again, you can fail back to it.
- Backup service: The Azure Backup service keeps your data safe and recoverable by backing it up to Azure
Data Center Disaster Recovery
Data Center Disaster Recovery is the organizational planning to resume business operations following an unexpected event that may damage or destroy data, software and hardware systems.
The development of a data center disaster recovery strategy, SNP offers:
- Assess Risks to Data and Operations: Before an organization can begin looking for a data center that can address its disaster recovery needs, SNP’s thorough business assessment helps customers define their business needs, determine what costs are associated with loss of critical systems and create a comprehensive picture of all the ways a disaster could impact operations and infrastructure.
- Develop a Disaster Recovery Plan: Once risks have been identified, we help our customers develop a data center disaster recovery plan that includes a thorough assessment of data assets and mission-critical systems. We perform detailed inventories to identify where data is located, which systems should have priority in the event of a downtime situation, and which services are impacted by compliance requirements.
- Identify Off-Site Backup Locations: Backing up data off-site is one of the foundations of good disaster mitigation services. If data assets are stored in a single location, organizations open themselves up to a variety of risks, including increased downtime and in a worst-case scenario, data loss. Leveraging Azure, we set recovery objectives to determine the maximum downtime window for getting back up and running and minimizing the amount of data permanently lost due to the temporal discrepancy between a given data backup point and the data disaster event.
- Failover & Failback Testing: SNP’s thorough testing plan helps identify gaps and inaccurate assumptions that could compromise data availability or make it more difficult to get systems back online in the aftermath of a disaster. For these reasons, ongoing testing is essential to any proactive approach to disaster recovery.
Hybrid Cloud Disaster Recovery
A hybrid cloud approach can be advantageous to an organization’s disaster recovery strategy. Making use of both privately managed infrastructure and the public cloud, we help businesses make the most of both environments. SNP’s hybrid cloud disaster recovery gives our customers flexibility, an improved user experience, and increased resiliency.
- Discovery and assessment services of the client resources and present the discovery results.
- Prepare and present the proposed architecture.
- Provide reference documentation and video snippets.
- Backup infrastructure setup.
- Present as-built documentation of backup infrastructure.
- Present test results and recommendations.