SNP provides robust, innovative, scalable and flexible virtual desktop solutions — powered by Microsoft Azure — to help you provision either Azure or Linux desktops in just a few minutes.
Our Solution Portfolio
With SNP- leveraging Azure Virtual Desktop (formerly Windows Virtual Desktop) you can streamline operations, reduce infrastructure costs, and deliver secure user experiences across all your desktop and app environments. We leverage hybrid cloud deployments to deliver centralized, cloud hosted management, while making the most of your on-premises investments. Together, SNP and Microsoft simplify cloud transformation and speed adoption of digital workspaces to enable greater agility, productivity, and security.
A more secure, productive virtual desktop experience on Azure with Microsoft 365
Deploy a complete, intelligent solution that enhances creativity and collaboration for everyone. Shift to Microsoft 365 and get Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
Flexible migration to the cloud for Remote Desktop Services
Optimize your cloud experience while lowering costs for your Windows Server desktops and apps. Get all the tools and resources you need to migrate your apps, data, and infrastructure at your own pace, with confidence.
Supported transition to Windows 10
With extended support for Windows 7 ending soon, get free extended security updates for your Windows 7 virtual desktop. This includes more support options for previous app versions while you transition to Windows 10.
Flexible, scalable pricing
With Windows Virtual Desktop, pay only for Azure Virtual Machines and Azure Storage consumed by users during their use of the service. Select deployment options to match your needs.
Potential Architectural Diagram
Citrix Virtual Desktops
The SNP partnership with Citrix offers multiple VDI deployment options for Citrix solutions on Microsoft Azure—including virtual apps, desktops, data, and networking. We help customers extend their existing on-premises software deployments or move 100% to Azure with a centralized way to manage apps and desktops across multiple resource locations while maintaining a great end-user experience.
Citrix Virtual Desktops Essentials on Azure
SNP leverages Citrix Virtual Desktops Essentials on Azure to simplify Windows 10 migration, expedite desktop deployment and streamline on-going management at scale while delivering a rich user access experience from any device.
We help our customers:
- Expedite the migration to Windows 10 Enterprise across the user community without physically upgrading every individual device.
- Simplify the provisioning, on-going management and monitoring of Windows 10 Enterprise virtual desktops hosted on Azure.
- Business continuity with corporate-level Windows 10 Enterprise full desktop access during any business disruptions caused by unforeseen events
- Leverage existing Azure accounts to rapidly deploy Windows 10 Enterprise desktops with XenDesktop Essentials.
- Shift from large-scale, one-off CapEx commitments to easier to manage OpEx expenditures.
- Pay for only what you use and use only what you need, quickly scaling during high-peak periods.
- Alleviate infrastructure constraints and expedite Windows 10 Enterprise migration timelines.
- Keep critical business information off the endpoint, secured in the Azure cloud.
- Leverage Microsoft’s 99.9% guaranteed availability.
- Power up a redundant infrastructure for immediate disaster recovery.
- Enable mobility, BYOD, flexibility, and customer choice.
- Deliver full Windows 10 Enterprise desktop experience to users anywhere, on any device.
- Rapidly deliver an ideal desktop experience.
- Rapidly provision multiple Windows 10 Enterprise virtual desktops on Azure with the advanced image management power of XenDesktop.
- Host XenDesktop Essentials on Azure to reduce capital expense and scale as needed.
- Dramatically simplify IT management across on-premises and the cloud by providing a hybrid cloud.
- Reduce capital expenses and optimize investment.
- Expand business in the cloud at the pace of growth without the cost of additional infrastructure.
- Manage costs by paying for only what you use, when you use it, with zero waste.
- Reduce hardware costs of laptops, desktops, and servers by embracing consumption-based operating expenses as delivered through Microsoft Azure.