Azure Container Hackfest- Building Cloud Native Applications Using Kubernetes - Nov 9th, 2017 Philadelphia
November 09, 2017
Are you interested in some deep dive experience with containers, microservices, Kubernetes, and the Azure cloud platform?
SNP will be co-presenting with the Microsoft Global Black Belt team on November 9th, 2017 to help our customers build and deliver cloud-native applications in Azure.
This Hackfest style workshop is focused on two scenarios:
- Orchestrating, managing and monitoring large-scale container deployments of cloud-native applications
- Containerizing an existing application
Container Orchestration and Deployment:
- Explore multiple orchestration options, approaches as well as management and monitoring considerations.
- Advanced topics will include persistent data storage options as well as integration for log management.
- Deep dive into new scenarios leveraging advanced Azure services.
Containerizing Existing Applications:
- Developers are looking for ways to build applications quickly and with easier deployment capabilities.
- Infrastructure architects are interested in increasing server density and isolation between applications.
- Explore best practices for containerizing your existing application as well as image registries and integration with CI/CD tooling.
What’s in it for you?
- Define an initial target application for migration and work with SNP and Microsoft engineers to design a plan to accelerate your cloud migration by modernizing an existing application.
- Get hands-on training sessions with SNP and Microsoft engineers to understand the options available for running containers in production and at scale with open source orchestrator solutions.
Microsoft Technology Center - Philadelphia
45 Liberty Boulevard
Malvern, PA 19355
November 9th, 2017
8:30 am Onwards
For further details or information on the Hackfest, Connect with SNP Technologies Here.