Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Azure Database for MySQL and PostgreSQL Technical Deep Dive - June 6th, 2018 Burlington, MA
June 06, 2018
SNP Technologies in collaboration with Microsoft is hosting a Microsoft Cloud Workshop on June 6th, 2018 Burlington, MA to learn about our new Azure database services for MySQL and PostgreSQL on Azure. These are the same community edition databases so your team can continue using the same skillsets and languages that they have been working with.
This is a level 300 deep dive session for Azure Database for MySQL and PostgreSQL managed services in Azure, specifically focusing on how service foundations are built, the underlying architecture and competitive setting, and technical details regarding different SKU offerings.
If you currently have MySQL and PostgreSQL on-premises environment and are experiencing any of the following:
- Tedious setup and maintenance requirements
- Need to optimize for performance
- You are encountering expensive and complex high availability solutions
- Complex to achieve end-to-end security and compliance
- Challenging and costly to achieve scale
Then Azure Database for PostgreSQL and MySQL provides just this kind of choice.
- Azure database services for MySQL and PostgreSQL are fully managed, enterprise-ready database services built using community version of MySQL and PostgreSQL database engines respectively
- Easily build intelligent apps (easily accessible – just add an API for a cognitive service for example)
- Elastically scale compute and storage independently in seconds, helping you to easily adjust resources and respond faster to market and customer demands.
- Unparalleled security and compliance, Azure IP advantage, as well as Azure’s industry-leading global reach
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a level 300 deep dive for Azure Database for MySQL and PostgreSQL
Microsoft Technology Center - Burlington
5 Wayside Road
Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
June 6th, 2018
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Director of Development
For further information about the workshop, Connect with SNP Technologies.