Azure Database for MariaDB, MySQL and PostgreSQL – A Fully Managed Service
SNP Technologies brings the power and ease of OpenSource Platform as a Service (PaaS) to your data workloads
Azure Database for MariaDB, MySQL and PostgreSQL services offer fully managed database services built on the proven relational database services foundation which also delivers Azure SQL Database to millions of databases worldwide. Users can provision a new instance in minutes and quickly scale the compute power needed online to respond to their dynamic business needs.
Quickly respond to demand with built-in high availability and scalability, and high-security features to keep your data safe and compliant. Users can provision a new instance in minutes and quickly scale the compute power needed online to respond to their dynamic business needs.
Each of these databases as a service comes with automated patching, the highest level of security & protection, high availability, and is fully supported by Microsoft from the all the way through database engine.
Key Features Include:
- Built-in high availability
- Dynamic scaling
- Meet on-demand fluctuations in performance demand
- MySQL 5.6 – 8.0 supported version
- PostgreSQL 9.5-11 supported version
- MariaDB 10.2-10.3 supported version
- Limit access by IP Address
- VNet integration supported
- Data-in replication for hybrid data and multi-cloud synchronization
- MySQL Workbench compatible
- SSL connections supported
- Server monitoring
- Eliminate hardware costs and reduce administrative costs.
- Pay-as-you-go with options to scale up or out for greater power with zero interruption.
- Enterprise-ready open-source database engines.
- Native integration with Azure PaaS.
- Meets high availability requirements with 99.99% uptime SLA from Microsoft.
For more information on SNP’s Azure Database for MariaDB, MySQL and PostgreSQL – Fully Managed Service, contact us here.