Azure Database for MariaDB, MySQL and PostgreSQL – A Fully Managed Service
SNP Technologies brings the power and ease of OpenSource Platform as a Service (PaaS) to your data workloads
Azure Database for MariaDB, MySQL and PostgreSQL services offer fully managed database services built on the proven relational database services foundation which also delivers Azure SQL Database to millions of databases worldwide. Users can provision a new instance in minutes and quickly scale the compute power needed online to respond to their dynamic business needs.
- Create 1 to many databases on a single server
- MySQL 5.6, 5.7 and PostgreSQL 9.5, 9.6, and 10.3 compatible
- Limit access by IP Address
- VNet integration supported
- Data-in replication for hybrid data and multi-cloud synchronization
- MySQL Workbench compatible
- SSL connections supported
- Server monitoring
- Eliminates hardware costs and reduces administrative costs
- Pay-as-you-go with options to scale up or out for greater power with no interruption
- Native integration with Azure Web Apps
- Meets high availability requirements with 99.99% uptime SLA from Microsoft
For more information on SNP’s Azure Database for MariaDB, MySQL and PostgreSQL – Fully Managed Service, contact us here.