Top 10 Features and Benefits of Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a suite of cloud-based productivity and collaboration applications that integrates all Microsoft’s existing online applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Sway, and Access) into a cloud service, adding Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams as the main communication and collaboration applications. Enterprises of all sizes are finding Office 365 collaboration to be increasingly popular due to its ability to drive productivity, ROI and corporate success.
The top 10 features and benefits of Office 365 are:
1. Explore and Integrate: Office 365 Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office and other Microsoft programs. It takes just a few minutes to create a trial account that users can test and integrate with the cloud.
2. Collaborate Anywhere Anytime: With Office 365, users get web-enabled access to email, documents, contacts, and calendars regardless of whichever device or browser they use. This accessibility enables unified collaboration among employees.
3. Stay Up and Running ALWAYS: By running your applications in the cloud and storing your data there, too, you’ll ensure all your business documents and applications, such as email, will always be available – even if your company experiences a disaster such as a fire or a flood.
4. Flexibility: With multiple options in the Office 365 suite, enterprises buy only the office solutions they need and convert CAPEX into OPEX.
5. Single Sign-on (SSO) – Users can store their password in the system tray of their machine to avoid having to repeatedly sign in.
6. Support: Users receive business-class service including IT admin phone support, a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee, geo-redundant data centers, disaster recovery, robust security, privacy controls, and standards.
7. Security: Office 365 has built-in security and continuous compliance. You always know where your data is and who has access to it. You can also remotely wipe all data from your mobile device if it’s lost or stolen.
8. No Licensing Issues: Office 365 includes all licensing and it can be deployed company-wide. This means everyone has the same version of Microsoft Office, and all users receive upgrades at the same time.
9. Get Organized: When you use Office 365, email, calendar and contacts are all synchronized. Update a contact on your mobile phone and it will be automatically updated across all your devices. You can also access the same data from any device or save a document on your PC and continue working on it on your smartphone or tablet.
10. Real-time Collaboration: Teams can collaborate with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Users can see real-time edits or additions their colleagues are making to a document. It also saves each version automatically, so you can revert to older versions easily. This ensures a quicker and simpler collaboration between employees and departments, resulting in improved productivity.
Read more blogs on Office 365: